I have had (friendly) emails on the side from quite a few of the
posters here, and it is disturbing to see some of you post 'hate' mail
against critics of Maharishi. Actually, it is quite possible to be
critical of someone without hating him. But anyway, I suspect you are
in good company as Maharishi has never been good at dealing with
criticism, so I guess he deserves to be represented by you and your ilk.