Do you practice TM? I doubt it. You and the other trouble makers just
like blah-blah-blah blah-blah-blah. I'd be surprised if you found
time to practice meditation. Certainly, you like to appear as if you
are well informed and that you have some connection with Guru Dev,
but really is it more than blah-blah-blah?