On Mar 17, 2007, at 9:26 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

Moderating a list, especially one this large would not be fun. In fact
it would be a PITA. I know, I moderate a list.

Don't be fooled by the membership size: most people do not post, there is only a small segment that would need moderating.

I'm left wondering if the huge segment of lurkers are simply AFRAID to post (granted in most lists, only a minority post, but still,it seems there should be more). Posting here is kinda like going shopping in downtown Fallujah, you never know what might hit you. In a day where employers check you internet presence as part of your pre- interview background check, a place like this is truly dangerous.

FairfieldLife = Digital Fullajah-Life ?