--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Monday's count and commentary from my official counter:
>
> I am a little light by 1/2 hour in order to get this done
> and out the door. I actually read every post and did not
> delete any. It was on the whole quite refreshing and a
> major shift in content expect for a few knuckleheads.
> I will continue till Thursday night. If the tone sustains
> itself maybe all we ever needed was the threat to put them
> on moderated. They clearly love to be here but have not
> appreciated what a rare gift this is for them. In salesman
> terms the take away works real well sometimes. Congrats. from
> Anarchy to respectful Civility in 24 hours. Cool.
>
> Alex moderator 1
> Amarnath 2
> judy 10
> Bharait 2
> Cardmeister 2
> coshlnx 3
> curtis 1
> Doug hamilton 3
> Geezerfreak 2
> George Deforest 1
> Hyperbolic 2
> gullible fool moderator 5
> jim flanigan 4
> Llundrub 5
> Lurk 3
> Peter 1
> Matrix 1
> MDixon 1
> Qntmpt 1
> Quantum 2
> Willitex 9
> Nablus 3 same post three times
> Rick moderator 9
> offworld 6 (2 repeat)
> Sal 2
> Barry 5 (1 repeat)
> Vaj 4

Rick,

Since there appear to be a few developmentally challenged
individuals who are having problems understanding the new
daily post limit at FFL, out of compassion I provide the
following instructional videos (the second one even has
a section in Spanish, if the problem is language):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJiT7FEW2G4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWB45LkA0YM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WInwXfKZ6kI