--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe we'll have to trouble Alex to track down his IP number,
> confirm that it's the same guy, and delete all but one of his
> identities.

Recent posts by qntmpkt, purushaz (jiva jivazz), coshlnx,
hyperbolicgeometry, and tertonzeno all originate from the same IP
address: 156.29.114.114

BTW, anyone can access the IP address. If you get FFL traffic in
email, look at the headers. If you're reading a post in the the web
archive, click "Show Message Info" and then click "View Source", which
will display the complete message header. An exception is accounts
configured to not show the originating email and IP addresses (those
posts have the no_reply @ yahoogroups.com email address.)