Remembering the story of Trotaka earlier, I was
searching for other versions of the story, and
stumbled onto this:

http://www.dci.dk/?artikel=297&emne=Maharishi%20Mahesh%20Yogi

I'm not exactly sure what it is. It appears to
be a long article (and I do mean long...whoever
wrote it makes me look short-winded) on a Danish
talk forum called Dialogcentret.

It's also one of the loveliest pieces of writing
I've ever seen on the Holy Tradition and the
teachings of Guru Dev and Maharishi. From the
True Believer perspective, but without a trace
of the True Believer 'tude. I found myself
thoroughly charmed by it, and have nothing
but praise for the article itself and its
anonymous author.