On Mar 24, 2007, at 12:13 PM, Patrick Gillam wrote:

If we can inspire just a few hundred more Sidhas to join
the Assembly, we will reach the 2,000 level -- our national
super radiance number plus a safety factor -- and we will create
a truly Invincible America.

Any predictions as to what would be the acid test
of the Maharishi Effect if they reach this superradiance
number?

Nothing. If by some miracle they do get 2000, they'll simply raise the # needed to achieve whatever it is they're supposed to achieve, exactly like they did during the Taste of Utopia. If anyone recalls, as soon as they got 7000--many times the 1600 or 1700 supposedly needed at that time--all of a sudden--voila! 10,000 became the magic number.

Sal