> The WEG2006 Freestyle Dressage Final Performance of Andreas Helgstrand
> on Blue Horse Matine
>
> YouTube video:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2a4apl
>
> One of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life, probably in
> the top three.  When it was over, I realized tears were running down my
> cheeks.
>
> Be sure to watch it with the sound on.
>
> DO NOT MISS THIS.

I don't get it. Why was that so amazing?

What amazes me is the startling contrast of your experience of that
video compared to mine. All I saw was a horse prancing around
ridiculously to a medley of schlocky muzakified pop tunes, and it was
all I could do to keep watching it to the end. I totally don't grok
why that was amazing or remarkable.