--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are these points attributed to Maharishi?

*********

Looks authentic -- but would certainly be the first time I have ever
heard of the 8th and 9th states of consciousness delineated by the
TMO:

"9. State: Krishna Consciousness. Pure consciousness does not only now
prevail in
the body, but it has transformed every last trace of the eight
elements in the
body into absolute Being. Maharishi: " This is the body made of
absolute Being."
Starting with the all-knowingness of Brahman Consciousness we now
also add
physical omnipresence and omnipotence, however, there is no being that
could
ever be completely equal to God. Even in Krishna Consciousness, on the
absolute
pinnacle of any developmental possibility, one is still an individual,
who can
think "only one thought at a time" (although with maximum speed). Only
God alone
can think infinitely many thoughts at a time, however, we human
individuals can
transcend (in the end) even our individual personality and in
Mahasamadhi become
one with God, as Guru Dev before us has done. Then we are again
completely one
with the source of all beings. - 5200 years ago in Vrindavan, in His
terrestrial
incarnation, as the ninth avatar,
Krishna had an absolute body and Krishna Consciousness and was revered
as the
embodiment of transcendence and as the incarnation of Vishnu's
transcendental
aspect -

Finally a word on the heavenly body (which we humans also can attain
in the 8th
state, before the "second level of Brahman Consciousness"). The devas
under
Indra, the king of the Gods, have a heavenly body which is without
boundaries,
so that they can watch over and administer their own law of nature
everywhere in
the universe simultaneously. In this body the element Akasha becomes
prevalent,
and the four low elements: earth, water, fire and air are completely
refined and
only " available in seed form"... this last trace of the relative
world is
necessary so that the devas are able to be active in the world.
Infinite harmony
and pure Sattwa are prevalent in them, but Moksha, spiritual
liberation or
complete enlightenment is not available for the devas. They sometimes
therefore
accept a human birth in order to disseminate the highest knowledge
(as did
Bhishma, the Eights of the Vasu Devas, the son of Ganga Devi, or the
five
Pandawas: Yudhishthira, Arjuna, Bhima, Nakula and
Sahadeva, each of whom, in ancient times, all already reined once as
Indra over
the devas).