From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of authfriend
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:35 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Various from 3/26: Rick, Rick, Lurk

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> > At the kind of cocktail parties I prefer, most
> > of the guests value honesty--both intellectual
> > and factual.
>
> That makes five ma'am. Your designated driver will now take
> you home.

Ah, yes, Rick Archer, fairness personified.
Gratuitously announces I'm at my posting limit so
he can insinuate that I'm inebriated, knowing I
won't be able to respond until the next day.

I knew you weren't inebriated. I was riffing on your metaphor of FFL as a
cocktail party, at which you had drunk 5 cocktails.

What will really make FFL more fun is eliminating
the poisonous atmosphere that has been allowed to
develop--and even encouraged in some quarters.

Right. And in the several emails I've gotten on the side, as well as
personal conversations with people in town, thanking me for the "New FFL,"
you have been identified as the main source of the poisonous atmosphere. It
goes without saying that you'll deny this, but AFAIK, you're the only one
here with a website devoted to your negative comments:
http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/