Vaj wrote:
> How a Three-Word Mantra Has Undermined America

You sound really scared, Vaj.

Is this the same Zbigniew Brzezinski that was the national security
adviser to Jimmy Carter? It's amazing how anyone could still take
Zbigniew seriously, considering his disasterous foreign policy when
advising Carter, who couldn't do a thing to free Americans kidnapped
by the Ayatollah for 444 days.

Apparently Vaj and Zbigniew don't get out much these days.

As far as I can tell, when I visit airports and key buildings, I don't
detect the slightest trace of fear - certainly the two Barry's that
post here don't seem very frightened. One watches TV a lot and the
other drives to flea markets.

Maybe the one Barry doesn't fear the terrorists much because the
United States hasn't experienced a single successful terrorist attack
in over five years.

The only Americans I know who are living in fear are folks like
Brzezinski whose partisanship and hatred of the president has caused
them to suffer from a strange form of hysteria.

>From what I've read here today, it would seem that Vaj and TurquoiseB
are really scared of what Judy will post tomorrow, so they stay tuned
here with their little fingers poised on their keyboard. Maybe they
think that terrorism is a dialog on a news forum. Go figure.