PS, Swami Satyananda Saraswati of Devi Mandir - www.shreemaa.org also will
do yajnas for you, donation based, with no specific divodasha asked. His
rituals are always effective in my experience.

And finally, www.monlam.org does Buddhist pujas and jinseks - fire rituals -
for rather cheap, but if one has a high desire to sponsor large rites then
www.zangdokpalri.com  is the place to do it. You will have to negotiate with
Moke - the secretary there for what you wish, but there's no power on Earth
equal to the power of the monks and nuns of a Dzogchen monastery, and from
experience the effects of such rituals are very different than those of the
Vedas. Herukas have power with no limits.  For benevolence. A Drakpo jinsek
is a thing to experience first hand as demons go screeching away in the
night.

For those who have passed - monlam is the practice for them - that is - the
49 day ritual to the 100 peaceful and wrathful deities of the Bardo. It can
also be done while one is still alive for safe passage on the other side.

Okay, ciao..