On Mar 29, 2007, at 11:41 AM, claudiouk wrote:

Enjoyed this video - found the monk Matthieu Ricard quite likeable.
Will take a look at his book if I come across it. First time I've
seen Google videos - good size screen & quality. Am interested in
finding other interesting documentaries to watch - on the range of
things of interest typical among FFL members.. so thanks Vaj

You're welcome! His book _The Quantum and the Lotus_ is excellent.

You might also enjoy this documentary on meditation, if you haven't seen it already:

"Doing Time, Doing Vipassana"

http://homepage.mac.com/vajranatha/FileSharing2.html

If you like shorts, you might enjoy "Harvie Krumpet":

http://homepage.mac.com/vajranatha/Digital_Soul_Food/FileSharing6.html