--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Very nice, thanks for posting this.

Isn't this reminiscent of 'Our guiding Light' published in 'Love and
God' I swear that many sentences are verbatim there, just taking away
the information of the day an the present tense. If you think of it:
this could have been well approved by GD himself. Sheds a new light to
some of the early stuff MMY published and the role he played around GD.