In a message dated 3/29/2007 2:11:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Questions & Answers

Q. Is there any specific date for Maitreya's  appearance?
A. Most people imagine that world events (and the coming of a  World
Teacher is certainly a world event) take place according to precise
dates. They imagine that all Hierarchical decisions are designed for
dates written in stone. This is assuredly not the case. The Masters
predict certain happenings to take place around a certain time but
They know that humanity has freewill and therefore has an enormous
influence on the precise timing of a given event. The Masters work in
2,000 year cycles, so for Them really precise timing is not a major
consideration. No one knows the exact date on which Maitreya will
take  up His open work but everyone can understand that it is very,
very soon.
Since Maitreya will not at first reveal His name and status the onus
is on each one of us to recognize Him by what He says and does. In
this way people will be recognizing the expression of their
aspiration  for the future of humanity, rather than simply
following `The  Teacher'.

Q. Is it still expected there will be a worldwide  stock-market crash
before Maitreya's public emergence?
A. No, not  necessarily, but the economic movement of the world is
towards such a  slump, which would probably increase once Maitreya
starts His public work.

Q. (1) Does the US administration truly believe that Iran is trying
to build a nuclear weapon or do they just want to remove the Iranian
president from power?
(2) Does the hypocrisy of trying to pressure  other nations into not
creating their own atomic weapons programme, while  America has a
large nuclear arsenal, not occur to those in power in the US
government?
A. (1) Yes, I believe they do. (2) Presumably  not!

Q. The US-backed Iraqi cabinet have approved a new oil law that is
set to give foreign companies the long-term contracts and safe legal
framework they have been waiting for, but which has rattled labour
unions and international campaigners, who say oil production should
remain in the hands of Iraqis. This means that Iraqi oil is up for
grabs – and Iraq is now forced to consider all tenders.
(1) Was Iraq  pressured into agreeing to this bill? (2) If there was
such pressure was  it exerted by the USA to benefit its own oil
companies? (3) Were other  countries also involved?
(1) Yes. (2) Yes. (3) No.

Q. If a new  Messiah comes does this mean that the end of the world is
near?
A.  Maitreya is here, as the World Teacher. Is this the end? On the
contrary –  this is the beginning of a new time for humanity. But a
humanity chastened  and relieved of its illusions and destructiveness.
For two thousand years,  the Christian groups have taught this account
of the return of the Christ,  coming on a cloud in the last days of
the world, the `end days'. This, I  submit, is a completely wrong
interpretation of Christian scriptures which  has distorted
Christians' expectations of the Christ's return. The  so-called `end
times' are to do not with the end of the world but with the  end of
the Age of Pisces, inaugurated by the Christ through Jesus 2,000
years ago. He promised to return, at "such a time as you think not" –
to inaugurate the new age, that of Aquarius. This time He has come
Himself to expand the teaching given through Jesus and to prepare the
world for the Aquarian experience.
What we have to look forward to is  not the end of the world, which
will not take place for millions of years  ahead, but for the creation
of a new civilisation based on higher and  truer spiritual values than
were possible for humanity at the time of  Jesus. Jesus Himself, now a
Master, works with the Christ on a daily basis  and will reform the
Christian churches and teaching, as His part in the  Great Plan.

Q. We are asked, quite rightly, to tell as many people as  we can
about the emergence of Maitreya. Do we refer to him as Maitreya, or
the `World Teacher' or do we announce him as the `Christ'? It seems
vital that those carrying out this task are `on the ball' as it were,
so that the knowledge given is accurately received and people know
who  we are actually talking about.
A. Maitreya is not concerned about which  name you use to refer to
Him. He Himself wishes to be known simply as the  Teacher. But He is
awaited by all religious groups as: the Christ by  Christians, the
Imam Mahdi by Muslims, by Jews as the Messiah, as Krishna  by Hindus
and as Maitreya Buddha by Buddhist. When speaking to these  groups it
makes sense to use the terms they understand. They all refer to  the
World Teacher for one humanity.

Q. There seems, from all  Internet and general media reports, to be a
lot of UFO activity over Latin  American countries. Why is there so
much UFO activity there?
A.  Actually it is not confined to Latin America. There is an increase
in UFO  activity in many parts of the world. This will continue on an
increasing  scale up to and beyond the Emergence of Maitreya into the
open.

Q.  I keep hearing recently about `citizen journalism'
or `participatory  journalism' which seems to be about using the
Internet, blogging and  mobile phones to record events. Do you think
this is a significant  development with regard to `people power'? Is
it a vote of no confidence  in mainstream media? Is it the basis for a
network of activists?
A. At  the moment it is only an expression of general participation in
the  growing communication technology. Eventually it will be a very
useful way  for people to co-operate and act together in a
demonstration of `people  power'.

Q. One of the most surprising facts I've learned from reading  Share
International is that Maitreya and the Masters seem to have a
wonderful sense of humour. This makes Them more real and closer,
somehow. I hope it is not disrespectful or offensive to say that some
of the miracles are very amusing, like gems popping out from under
someone's big toe.
A. I quite agree. When people come to know the  Masters more closely
they will recognize that They are filled with the joy  of life and
have an extraordinary and quick sense of humour. The  inventiveness of
their imagination is one of the outstanding qualities of  their
activity.

for more information, please see: _http://www.shareinthttp:_
(http://www.shareintl.org/)

Jai  Guru Dev

> You may want to read some of the information on Lord Ashtar as well.
Sister Tuella wrote a book called
Project: World Evacuation. When I asked archangel Ariel who resides in the
upper seventh dimension if
Matreiya is a world savior or Avatar his reply was " He is more like a  world
manipulator". I will be asking
Saint Anthony soon who also is from the seventh dimension about Matreiya. I
will post the information when
it becomes available. Also, coming soon on my website will be question and
answer forum. Jai Guru Dev
Lsoma.