" Well said, which probably makes a lot of us wonder why you bother in
> the first place."

Because I enjoy it until I don't!  I used to have a scotty dog as a
kid.  We would play ball till he got so revved up he would bite me.
Then I knew it was time to quit.  It was basically a good dog though.

I was fascinated by what you said about Guru Dev being known for
displaying miracles.  Any more info or sources I can find?