From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 4:45 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Out of touch with reality to a degree that is
scary

And if it IS an April Fool's prank, as Card suggests,
well done. The essence of a good one is to make it
believable. And after all of the other actions and
announcements/pronouncements of the TMO, this one is.

The movement doesn't do pranks. Someone may have written this as a prank,
but if it's official, as it appears to be, it's not a prank. In case you
weren't around when this was written, here's a great spoof. The
official-looking one, with photo, is at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/files/Humor%20and%20Satire/TMO%2
0Satire/:

Message From The Ministry of Information of His Majesty Raja Nader Ram,

First Sovereign Ruler of the Global Country of World Peace

Dearest Governors, Citizen Sidhas, Meditators, Loyal Subjects:

As we enter into this, the twenty-eight year of the Age of

Enlightenment, we see the dawn of this new age quickly becoming the Full

Sunshine of the Age of Enlightenment, an age of peace and enlightenment for

all mankind under the guidance of His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, whose

Global Administration Through Natural Law will administer our Global Country

of World Peace for perfect harmony with all the Laws of Nature in adherence

with the Constitution of the Universe, we hereby proclaim and celebrate the

Second Anniversary of the establishment of our Global Country of World Peace

and decree that this Supreme Knowledge of the Totality of Natural Law, which

governs the infinite diversity of the universe without a mistake, shall

awaken in every human brain "I am the Totality", even for those brains

warped almost beyond hope by weak minded thinking.

Royal Decree #12

Let our messengers, both human and electronic, travel to the ends of the

earth to proclaim that the royal astrologers have determined that His

Majesty King Nader Raja Ram is now ready to take a queen!! Qualified

applicants will be selected for a royal audience. Qualifications for the

future Queen include, but are not limited to:

Versed in Vedic Knowledge

Experienced in Higher Consciousness

Brahman or Kshatriya caste

Of chaste personage

Pleasant sumissive demeanor

Female gender

Highly placed family with over $100 million net worth

Ample breasts

Please send an 8 x 10 glossy photograph, original birth certificate,

handwriting sample, and non-refundable application fee of $50,000 to:

Queen Search

Maharishi Country of World Peace

P.O. Box 108

Maharishi Vedic City, IA 52556

Make check payable to First American Exchange Bank

P.S. Do not send Raams

On behalf of his Majesty King Nader Raja Ram we wish you a fulfilling 2003

"The Year of our Global Queen"

Ministry of Information, Global Country of World Peace