--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, hermandan0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And finally---my friend insists that trin3ty is wrong, and he did not
> use a template from some old story about a Muslim phone. It must be a
> meme circulating in the collective consciousness. The originator of
> the other story could have even gotten it from him, since time,
> causality, and direction don't really exist and everyone knows that
> everything worthwhile originates in the Vedas.

I might be wrong about the inspiration, but the islamic phone really
exists:

http://www.ilkonetel.com/ilkone.htm

Islamic Features

The Holy Quran

The Complete Holy Quran text with English Translation, Aproved by Al-Azhar

Qibla

Automatic Qibla direction from anywhere in the world

Automatic Full Azan Voice

Azan of Mecca, Madina & Cairo Voice,from anywhere in the world,with
prayer alarm before and after Azan

Pray in Mosque

Automatic silence and switching to vibration mode for 40 minutes from Azan

Ramadan Calender

Automatic alarm for Sohour, Imsak and Iftar

Hijri Calender

Islamic calender and date convertion
--------
Sure that your friend is not yourself? Great story.