--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BillyG wrote:
> > "...even though it's not principally right to allot
> > some fixed time for Cosmic Consciousness".
> >
> > There you go, on tape, in this case a data cd I had
> > mastered from a reel to reel left over from some
> > defunct center! I was a little surprised he said
> > that, but, here it is.
> >
> Well, maybe so, Billy, but if he said that, then he
> is an idiot. But I'ver never seem a brochure or a book
> or a pamphlet with that stated.

snip...

Nor have I, additionally, Charlie once said to MMY, "MMY they're
thinking they'll be reaching cC in 5 to 8 years" and MMY reportedly
said: "So let them think that, at least they'll meditate that long".
It doesn't bother me one way or the other, I'm not caught with MMY
only Samadhi and whatever'll get me there. :-)