From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:31 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Discussion with Judy about Guru Dev and

> 5-8 years was the predicted time to reach CC. All
> initiators said this every time they taught TM.

So, where exactly, in the Guru Dev Puja is it listed?

It wasn't in the puja, dummy, it was in the 3rd day checking, when we talked
about CC.

And now you owe me at least a partial apology - Jerry
Jarvis was half-bald.

That's not what you said. You were claiming he was bald.

Not to mention that you really hurt my feelings by
posting all those dirty rumors about the Maharishi's
private sex life.

At least you're now acknowledging it existed. This board doesn't exist to
preserve your feelings.