--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, you're admitting that you and Ken and Bob and all the other TM
> teachers passed out leaflets for the Yogi promising enlightenment
in
> 5-7 years.>>

I doubt that was ever claimed. Maharishi only ever said that the
reports he was getting were people saying they had the experiences
he described for CC etc. after about 7 or 8 years. You guys
interpreted him as "promising" it in that time period. He never
promised that. Merely that the reports he got were of that order.

 >>From what I've read, Barry used to put up posters for the
> Rama Lentz promising *instant* enlightenment.>>

He'll say anything to get attention. He'll be putting up posters
about himself in France one day, claiming he is a guru.

> And you charged poor students money for non-sensical secret
gibberish
> syllables, nicknames of the Hindu demi-Gods.>>

So you believe in Hindu Gods do you?
  Good luck with that.

> And not a single person has ever reached an enlightened state, BC,
CC
> or even UC.>>

You're already there, haven't you heard.

> For a short, long-haired scribe dressed in a white silk dhoti who
> molested his female students over the course of decades. >>

That is just a smear campaign initiated and perpetuated by those
that feel sexually inadequate themselves.

> And you guys did this for what, twenty or more years in broad
daylight? >> Don't you think it's time then, for you to refund some
of that money
> and apologize for cheating all those people? >>

Not when there are hundreds of scientific studies proving you are
better off for it. Hard to disprove science. It would be like saying
the world is flat.

> My Gawd, Rick, what have you guys done? You are surely going to go
> hell for this, or at least it will take you several lifetimes to
work
> out this very bad karma.>>

Don't bother ribbing Rick, he has been in CC at least for years, and
he doesn't even know it. Your jibes are like water off a duck's back.

> How long have you been in and out of cults? Probably most of your
> adult life. >>

The Masons invented and run America. How long have you been in a
cult?...since birth.

<<And what happened to all the money?>>

Spent it on fluffy bunnies.

> And now you're helping to promote an Indian woman named Ma, who
> promises what? >>

Big hugs....eeeuuw!....sounds gross.

<<But you think Judy is a Junkyard Dog. >>

They want their mommy's back so they take it out on Judy.

> And llundrub thinks this scam up in Fairfield is a great thing for
the planet. >>

He is enlightened but he is too dumb to know it.

<<And a bald Geezer Freak thinks I've got brain damage. >>

Baldness is a sign of over-heated brains.

<<Go figure.
>Well, I thought this was a Five Year Plan to regenerate the world
> spiritually. >>
>
> You must think I'm dumb, real dumb, because if you guys lied
through
> your teeth for all those years, why would I believe a single thing
you
> TMers have to say now?>>>

I have always asked them why would anyone listen to someone that
claims they were dumb enough to be duped into a cult for decades,
and now want you to believe anything else they say, and even join
another cult with them...Kaplan's letter for example is a prime
example of someone self-proclaiming he is an idiot and now everyone
should listen to him.

OffWorld
(off skiing for  the day)