The experience of Totality through Maharishi's Technologies of
Consciousness
by Global Good News staff writer

Global Good news

Raja Emanuel Schiffgens, leader of the Global Country of World Peace
in Germany, recently described how, at the recent CeBIT Futureparc in
Hannover—the largest computer fair in the world—it was demonstrated
before thousands of visitors that within one second of beginning the
practice of Transcendental Meditation, the total brain becomes
coherent.

Commenting on the broad significance of this event on a recent
Maharishi Global Family Chat, broadcast daily via satellite and over
the Internet, Raja Emanuel referred to a principle in the Vedic
Science of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Founder of the Global Country of
World Peace—that the whole universe emerges in one syllable, 'A', the
first sound of Rk Veda in the Vedic Literature.

To experience that in one syllable, 'A', the whole universe emerges,
is something that would normally seem unbelievable, Raja Emanuel
said, but this experience can be accessible at the deepest level of
human consciousness through the daily practice of Maharishi's
Transcendental Meditation and its advanced practices, the TM-Sidhi
Programme including Yogic Flying.

'It is so royal, so divine,' Raja Emanuel said. 'Every word coming
from Maharishi, every syllable contains an ocean of knowledge, an
ocean of power, and an ocean of bliss.' And through Maharishi's Vedic
technologies of consciousness, he said, 'we are experiencing that we
reside in Transcendental Consciousness, it is our home.'

Raja Emanuel expressed the pride and fulfilment felt by the leaders
of Maharishi's programmes, 'that we can let others know there is
something eternal, unchanging, and cosmic within, which can be
reached in an instant. This gift of Maharishi is beyond imagination,
but it is our experience' through our daily practice, he said—that
irrespective of one's background or circumstances, the experience of
Totality is so easily and quickly available.

For information about Maharishi's six-point programme to create a
healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please
visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.

Copyright © 2007 Global Good News(sm) Service

http://tinyurl.com/3brn2z