--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Chadwick
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A word of appreciation - I've enjoyed being on this forum the past
few months.  Many of us have had alot of great experiences.  Let's
face it - the message M. had to offer 40-30 years ago was crucial.
We've all come a long way since then.  It's a part of history.  When
I was a teenager, drugs were not the answer.  The church was not the
answer.  Ambition/power/money was not the answer.  TM was the
answer.  So - maybe it wasn't.  But at the time it was a very good
thing indeed.  I couldn't imagine my life without it.  M. was the
right hand (practically speaking) of a really cool, beloved and no
doubt very historically important teacher in the Shankaracharya
lineage.  Whatever his faults - THEY ARE MANY - surely he was the one
to bring all that to the western middle-class.  From The Beatles to
Rick Rubin - the pop culture elite got it, yes they did (and we
followed).  And maybe Secret Sidha Al Gore will win yet.  Enjoy.

> It's here! Your new message!

There's just about zero chance that a busy guy like Al Gore is a
Siddha, but he certainly is a vanilla TMer.