> On Apr 10, 2007, at 12:11 AM, geezerfreak wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> > > >

> > > Yeah, right, Vaj. Quote one such condemnation.
> > > Just one.
> > >
> > > As usual, you're pulling it right out of your
> > > nether regions.
> >
> > You know Judith, it's precisely these kind of high horse
> > comments from you that led to the 5 post a day rule. Thank
> > God (and Rick) we only have to endure you 5 times a day.
>
> Agreed! Who needs such constant negativity?

<guffaw>

"Actually it's not that peculiar at all, esp. given you own public
condemnation of the opinions of certain TM critics simply because
they happened to be fundamentalist Christians."

It really must be a pain in the tail to have someone
always calling attention to your falsehoods, Vaj.
Who needs that kind of negativity, indeed?