--- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Tom T:
> > From Alistair Shearer version of Patanjali. Chapter 3 final verse
#55:
> > And when the translucent intellect is as pure as the Self, there
is
> > Enlightenment.

> Tom T:
> Not a here to there just a realization of what is. You are
describing
> the translucent intellect. There are no words:
"The intellect just descriminates what is.
 It cannot descibe IT because it is IT. You
> cannot describe or remember who you are, you can only be who you
are,
> Being or IT. Enjoy it. No Mind ever got enlightened, you can only
stop
> ignoring what is. Tom

For me it's a little different, as far as this description of
Patanjali...
A translucent intellect is fundementally different from the standard
government issued intellect.
The regular generic intellect is just the 'Decider';
It decides whether it be this, or whether it be that.

But once the intellect becomes so purified, as pure as the Self;
Then it is no longer the 'Decider'...it's no longer jumping from tree
to tree, like the monkey, in the jungle.
It's still, translucent...it's not deciding anymore;
It is standing back along with the Self, just knowing, no longer
deciding between this or that.
This is what the concept of: 'Spontaneous right action', in the SCI
course.
r.g.