From: Bill Blackmore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 2:36 PM
To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@relay2.gtc4me.com
Subject: Quiet Zone Project Urgent Financial News!!!!

Dear Friends of the Quiet Zone-Great News:

Some very substantial contributions have been offered to help us remove "The
Loud Train Horns ASAP". These large contributions are based on the community
as a group demonstrating real support for the loud train whistles to stop
blowing. This is sort of a matching fund type contribution.

                                                                Two things
are required to receive these large gifts:

1)     By April 14th, we need the number of donations to dramatically
increase.  We need 300 to 400 more people to contribute something.   Every
donation counts no matter what the amount is.

2)      We need to raise and get in as much money as we can this week. We
need your help and politely ask each one of you this week to send $100 as a
minimum by Saturday April 14th.  Every donation counts regardless of the
amount.

Then on Sunday we can meet with these donors and review our costs and the
balance of our needs. We will then schedule a meeting with city council for
formal full approval and move this forward. Thanks for everyone's support
and special thanks to those who have backed up their support with a
contribution. Thanks in advance to those who will contribute soon to create
a safer and quieter Fairfield.

                                                                         Two
ways to make a tax deductible donation!

1)          By Check made out to A.L.F. Fairfield Train Safety and Quiet
Zone (to PO Box 2302 Fairfield IA 52556).

2)          To make a credit card donation please send an email to
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your name and phone and I will
contact you to get the CC information.

Thanks

Bill Blackmore

 <http://www.FairfieldQuietZone.org> www.FairfieldQuietZone.org