--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:

Commentator said: Maharishi explained that 'the Tenth' refers to
Purusha—the Totality
>  Natural Law which encompasses simultaneously all the eight aspects
> of
> > the manifest universe (known in Veda as the eight Prakritis),
> together
> > with the unmanifest field of Transcendental Consciousness (the
> ninth or
> > Para Prakriti).

I think the commentator here is mistaken, the Para Parkriti is the
*pure* prakriti, in the transcendent it would be called
*mula-prakriti* from Sanskrit 'mula' or 'root'.

 Maharishi commented: 'This is Vedic civilization. Some
> word
> > will click sometime and it will give the Totality. Just as today,
> this
> > Dashamas Twam Asi, Thou art The Tenth. I was talking of Purusha and
> all
> > that, but today it clicked.'

Interesting that the 10 is the zero along with the one, that is the
drop has become the ocean symbolized by the 10, the 'memory' is
reflected in the one, the unity in the zero.

The purport being once we become the tenth purusha and are one with
Brahman we never lose the 'memory' of our separate existence, it
exists in the absolute as the memory, or one.