In a message dated 4/13/2007 2:50:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: FairfieldLife@ FairfieldLi FairfieldLife@<WBR>yahoogr FairfieldLife@
FairOn Behalf Of  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:59  PM
To: FairfieldLife@ FairfieldLi Fa
Subject:  Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Can TM, Buddhism, and Advaita be merged
into one  enti...

In a message  dated 4/13/2007 1:19:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a message

--Who are the Pleidians and  what evidence do you have of their
existence? Don't live in outer  space!!
> I don't need evidence of  their existence. I AM A PLEIADIAN regardless of
the evidence. That is why i  don't need any evidence. The Pleiadians are from
the 4th and fifth levels of  the sixth dimension. So, I am living on earth as a
Pleadian and not in outer  space. Love and Light. Lsoma
Just out of curiosity, and  if it doesn't exceed your quota, how do you know
that?
>Hello Rick. How do we  know about experiences of our life. People can
ask-How do you know your  transcending? Well, it feels like I've gone beyond
the
excitation of thought  and deep into a quiet space within myself. For those who
are volunteers they  are aware of it through life's experiences mostly. The
confirmation has come  from Lord Ashtar in a reading through Michael el Legion
in
1986, also a  seventh dimensional master named D'Hartma in 1999 and currently
from Saint  Anthony who is also a seventh dimensional teacher within the last
year.  Saint Anthony has told me that MMY will pass over in July or August of
this  year so this should be interesting to see if that is true. Not
everything he  say's comes true when it comes to future events. Lord Ashtar
told me as
he  was looking at a picture of me that those who are truly volunteers or ex
terrestrials will have some gold in the aura field and depending on how much
service they have done will show the amount of gold. He said I had a lot of
gold in my aura and that I was from the original core group of 144,000. As
many of you know it really doesn't matter what labels we wear. God knows we
hear so many labels from the TMO. Governors of the Age of Enlightenment.  There
are so many people I have met along the way who don't even meditate  who are
gifted with abilities that I don't have. But I do care so much that  humanity
will want to go the distance in this lifetime to create world  peace. Maharishi
has been so helpful to all of us in having some  understanding of the nature
of higher states of cons. The lack of motivation  for humans to want world
peace and the extreme amount of loneliness even  while in relationships that I
feel has brought me to the conclusion that I  miss my spiritual family from the
sixth dimension. As Saint Anthony has told  me " Why you chose to come back to
earth is beyond me". My reply, I can't  give up on the hundreds of lifetimes
that I have invested in wanting to  create some joy here. I feel very strongly
that the next few years everyone  will have an intimate contact with other
races from above and will help us  to get to the next step in the divine plan.
But for now we can only keep on  doing our best to pray, meditate, chant and
keep asking for blessings from  above. We can also help our brothers and
sisters
along the way with little  things like a smile, opening the door at the post
office for someone who has  their hands full, take a friend out for lunch
periodically, offer council to  someone who is having a rough time, etc. It is
the
little things that count  most. The labels like Avatar, Governor, Volunteer
are insignificant compared  to the absolute. Love and Light. Lsoma. I think
that
meets my quota for the  day. Thanks  Rick.