--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> >wrote:
> >
> > Maharishi's World Plan revisited
> >
> > Remember the old analogy >
>
> > Imagine a thousand people, ...to
> > loose that volley of light, unleashed steadily upon the earth,
> > changing the age, silence supporting activity, transforming life
> >for
> > all of us here on earth.
> >

> That is hope-full Jim.  Point of fact is that in his legacy he
> squandered his archers by about any numbers that could be offerred
> look at.  In the end, he has not even rallied a full regiment, not
> brigade not an army.  The army of the 'World Plan' walked away
> disbanded and went home some while ago.  The garrison of the
movement
> mostly left some couple of years ago.
>
> Really, what do you think he (Maharishi) could do in the end to
help?

> Just wondering what you think about how it has really gone for
> Maharishi, now.
>
> -Doug in FF

Hi, I am assuming ~100 to 200K regular TMers, globally, nowadays.

Remember that Maharishi is not here to save us from ourselves,
rather he is here for us to save us, by ourselves.

How do I think it has gone for Maharishi now? Complete, total and
overwhelming success. Have you focused on him other than
superficially recently? If you rest easily with your attention on
him, (something I rarely have the inclination to do) you will see
how successful he has been ;-)

Have all of our earth's problems been eliminated in fifty years?
No...(get real). Has the tide of time for our planet turned from one
of increasing destructiveness? Yes. We are just now on the upside of
the trough as I see it.

I am glad that some enjoyed the piece I wrote. It is not based on
what might one day be. From my perspective it is written about
today. I have no desire to move us from the darkness into the light.
That is yesterday's news. The war is over the war is won.