> On Apr 16, 2007, at 8:58 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
> > This is human tragedy dressed up as spirituality IMO. It really
upsets
> > me to think of kids being subjected to this.
>
> You're not kidding. The kind of faux spirituality that says it's
ok to
> neglect your kids (which basically the TMO appears to approve of
> heartily) is sick.
>
> Sal

Hi, if you follow this thread backwards, you'll see that Curtis has
made something of a mountain out of a molehill. The circumstance on
which he comments was one of a woman having transcended her
navigational fix on time and space to the degree that she needed a
brief reorientation from her child. The discomfort to her child
lasted five minutes, on the outside, and really had nothing to do
with neglect or human tragedy. In fact it was the woman's initiation
or awakening if you will to her infinite nature, and I would bet she
is now a better mother than ever.