In a message dated 4/17/2007 1:31:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"AFAIK the folks at MUM were specifically instructed
to avoid this  newsgroup (as part of their "not putting any
attention on negativity"  agenda);"

This statement makes me throw up in my mouth. What kind of  lame
spirituality or university can't tolerate a little discussion  from
differing points of view? This site show what is good  about
spirituality, actual expanded awareness and ability to  comprehend
(even if not always agree) with different perspectives. I  predict
that this short a mental leash works on a very few  childhood-regressed
adults. The rest of Fairfield responds with a  cosmic
"whateverrrrrrrrrrr"whatev

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  "george_deforest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  > Lou Valentino wrote:
> >
> > I have a feeling that if  Jeffrey Cohen ever reads
> > any of my thoughts and feelings on FFL  he is
> > going to wish he gave me a badge to get into the dome.
> > He is the co-director of the dept for the development
>  > of consciousness. Whoooo Waaaaaaa.
>
> Lou, i'm pretty sure  he will never be reading your stuff!
> I don't care if he reads it. The world speaks for itself. The  negativity
in the world will continue as long as the Sidha's and meditators  are not
together. I think MMY has made this clear in regards to the ME.  Lsoma.