[I wrote:]
> OK, let's examine the crime culture of South Korea  as
> compared with that of the U.S.
>
> It wasn't his culture, it was his mind. They guy was mentally  ill.

OF COURSE it wasn't his culture. That's why I posted
the crime stats. South Korea has *vastly* less crime,
including murders, than the U.S.  Citizens aren't
allowed to have guns, and there's never been a school
shooting in South Korea.

WaPo just reported that he'd been admitted to a
psychiatric hospital two years ago because he seemed
suicidal after two women had reported him to the
campus police for stalking them (by phone, apparently).
He had clearly had mental problems for quite some time.

(MDixon, because you didn't include the attribution
line for gulliblefool, your post made it appear that
I had said what he'd said, when in fact I was
disagreeing with him strenuously.)