off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          So from this link you
posted, what it shows is that Mia Farrow
thought Maharishi liked her, but never tried to have sex with her.
Wow, what kind of man is he !?

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/2gpq7x
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"

> > > Oh! So, now you're picking this one single topic out
> > > of over 10,0000 topic messages that I've posted on
> > > newsgroups, but this one topic sends ME over the edge?

> > > So, you don't have all the answers.
> > Is that suppossed to be an answer? It isn't.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.