In a message dated 4/28/07 11:14:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  MDi
> Better yet, "Pray for the peace of  Jerusalem". Put your attention on
> Jerusalem for a few moments at the  end of each meditation.

Can you elaborate. I am guessing its  a view of Jerusalem as spiritual
core or the world and holiest/holy city  for Judiasm,
Christianity/Christianity/<WBR>Islam, and sec

>From a more practical aspect, many of today's problems center around
Jerusalem and who has custody of it. Once that is settled to everybody's
satisfaction, much of the tension in the world will be  removed.