How do TBers such as Susan Levin and Denise Denniston respond to this?

  "...deny females access to higher education..."

  Both these wmoen are UCBerkeley Ph.D.'s for garsh sakes.

  Frankly I need to hear from them.

claudiouk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I have two daughters myself - have been a very involved father,
finding parenting a learning, rewarding and sublime experience in its
own right. I want my daughters to have equal opportunities in the
world of work. The female contribution in the workplace nowadays is
essential both technically and in terms of their "people" skills;
equally, the most significant factor in the rise of children's
psychological and behavioural problems often relates to emotionally
absent fathers rather than mothers.. Restricting the VISION of the
female function in society to that of a MOTHER, whilst perhaps
understandable in a hunter-gathering or early agricultural community,
makes NO SENSE in a post-industrial society where families typically
have much fewer children and females have important career
contributions to make before and after having children. I personally
would be horrified if my daughters had to live in a Global Country
where the ideal was not that different from what the Talibans
consider most noble for their women - namely, having no civic rights
at all!! Surely what we all need is CHOICE and better QUALITY,
whatever that choice might be.

So yes, I'm STILL puzzled why these clearly REGRESSIVE developments
don't bother meditators more..

> In a message dated 4/29/07 3:33:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> So maybe the
> next thing would be to deny females higher education (avert the
> danger principle), apart from classes for learning to cook Vedic
> food, handle re-usable Vedic dipers, master alternate breast
feeding
> techniques, baby yoga etc, all skillfully accomplished under
layers
> of invisibility cloathing..
>
> "Steps have been taken to establish an institution of higher
> education for a group of 100 ladies, where they will be engaged in
> curriculae for mothers at home, to nourish their children, their
> families, and their nation by nourishing themselvesâ€"gaining
higher
> states of consciousness through Maharishi's programmes. "

_http://www.globalgohttp://www.http://www.ghttp://wwwhttp://www.globah
t_
> (http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?
rt=117761870716553626)

> Nobody seems bothered - strange...
>

> Sounds wonderful and noble. Intrusting the care and nurturing of
the next
> generation with those that have the most refined experiences while
the men slug
> it out in the mud.

http://www.aol.com.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.