From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bhairitu
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 11:53 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] A Case for Modifying The Five Post Limit

This 5 post thing is the result of a few folks who apparently have an
addiction to FFL and maybe afraid of losing their jobs because they
spent too much time here (and there were some who didn't have any jobs
too). Then we have the folks who must be hungover and thought they were
posting to their blog and instead posted here. Posting limits are
offensive and infantile. They are the sign of an unenlightened mind and
the sign of encroaching fascism in the world. They are such a joke that
some friends at Wired are thinking of doing an article on this group. :)

Does the smiley face mean you're joking? It would be cool if they did. That
would certainly boost membership. Like it or not, the posting limit works,
and praise of it is almost unanimous. I'm tempted to try New's 35
post-per-week suggestion (or was it mine?), but opposition to that is almost
unanimous. The 7-post limit is kind of an interesting idea. Any feedback on
that?