--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

NewMorn you autocrat you, need to see some scientific chart or peer-
review publication before can believe your claim of coup here.

Rick, watch out for this guy as a moderator. & what is his interest
anyway, in FF?  Consider the source?  Eternal vigilance is the price
of liberty; Rick, keep us free; watch this NewMornig guy, he writes
clearly as a climber and usurper.

Stick to the guidelines Rick, and keep us free.  & Thank God for the
Constitution, our Bills of Rights & our Liberty and Union in the Rule
of Law,

-Doug in FF

> Thus, I am invoking the mystical quantum ritam seer "secret" clause
> deeply embedded in the FFL guidelines. I proclaim to KNOW, at the
> level of all truth, as inherently true that the majority in FFL
agree
> with this reasonable weekend extension of the five post rule. And
> unless a majority or members (over 500) explicity post their
> objection, that we TRY, as in "Trial", this minor augmentation of
the
> Rick five-post fiat and see how it goes. If its abused, we can
either
> send the offender to the dome as a  re-education camp for 6 months,
> and/or give then hot oil bathis, or ignore them, or moderate them --
> turnin off their posts util they say "I will no longer be a ass" ten
> times, in sanskrit and their native language.

> And I claim this is a forum administrative piece and should not
count
> toards my five-limit. :)

..