--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buggy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Morning all,
>
> I am disabled (blind) so am not sure how I can rack how many
> posts I respond too so I do not break your rules here anyone
> go many ideas how I can track these?

If you're capable of reading the posts here and replying to them, as
you just did, blindness should have no effect on your ability to count
how many times per day you post to the group. But, assuming you have
the sense of touch, you could keep track by making a tear in the edge
of a scrap of paper every time you post. By feeling and counting the
number of tears in the paper, you'd know how many posts you made.