Hi my son has it now in a folder so I can monitor how many times I reply. I
will keep to your groups requirements.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Archer
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 11:20 AM
  Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Thursday's Overposting

  From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Buggy
  Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 1:50 PM
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

  Blindness has NO effect on my ability to count. However the program I am on
using Web Mail does not tell me who the email is from it simply opens it and
reads the post you or another respond too. I am a very active member of several
groups and receive at least a thousand emails a day on several subjects and
topics. You nor anyone can truly understand my reference to the blind program
and how it works so I will go no mail til I can get help to set up a folder
which this group mail will download into then it will be easier for me to keep
tabs on the required number of emails.

  I'm Rick, the moderator. The limit is not on how many emails you receive, but
on how many you post. We had to impose it because people were clogging the chat
with low-quality posts. Are you saying that you can't tell whether a post is
from FairfieldLife or from some other group, and therefore it would be hard for
you to tell how many posts you had made to FairfieldLife?

  Incidentally, Buggy's situation, as a blind person, is a good reason for all
of us snipping. If he's using a program which reads emails aloud, then if we
don't snip, he has to listen to many minutes of junk to get to the new material
embedded in it.