--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > the joy of drinking...
> > http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/06/books/review/Harris.t.html
>
> The reality of drinking...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgiZp3LDRNg

FWIW, from Hasselhof's statement about the video:

"I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite [the fact] that I have been
going through a painful divorce and...have recently been separated
from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing
with my issue," Hasselhoff had said Thursday after the tape showing
him drunk was aired by Extra, Entertainment Tonight and The Insider.

"Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is
relapse. Because of my honest and positive relationship with my
children, who were concerned for my well-being, there was a tape made
when I had a relapse to show me what I was like. I have seen the
tape. I have learned from it, and I am back on my game. I hope that
someone else will learn from the tape, as I have. I thank God for the
love and concern from my children."

Long story on Yahoo News:
http://tinyurl.com/ypcc64