--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       Thanks a lot, Authfriend.

You're welcome! I learned some things too.

>       Isn't Celiac disease an Auto-immune dis-order.??

Yup. The small intestine apparently lacks an enzyme
to deal with gluten, and this causes the immune
system to attack the lining of the small intestine
(don't ask me how!).

>       I'm glad the concerns about Sucralose are anecdotal and
> not on experiment.

Yes, but one of the concerns is that there
haven't been any experiments on long-term use
because it hasn't been available to consumers
until quite recently, so nobody has been using
it on a long-term basis.

I'd guess stevia is probably the safest non-sugar
sweetener. It hasn't been tested long-term either,
but it's been used for a very long time, so you'd
think any problems would have become obvious by now.

And stevia is completely natural.