Hi Sal, you forget to mention these gems of wisdom below from
TurquoiseB for which he has never apologized and which at the time I
found very offensive and disgusted by.
MUCH MUCH WORSE than anything Judy has EVER said. Admit it Sal, or
are you a prejudiced born-again fanatic like Bush, Rice, Ashcroft
and cronies.
Admit it Sal, and stop siding with such disgusting people JUST
because they gel with your own agenda. That is what Nazis do. Admit
that this below IS FAR WORSE BY FAR than anything Judy has ever said
here:

TurquoiseB referring to a poster he dislikes:
I guess we all know who that was. Fuckin' retard.
82313

On the fact that he doesn't dominate the board with his long-winded
monoloques:
"I think I speak for many people here in saying that all we're
asking is for these three to CATCH A FUCKIN' CLUE and realize that
what they are doing is socially unacceptable."
121753

Referring to a poster he disagrees with:
"All these years disappointed. So if I limit myself to the
occasional cheap shot about her dried-up pussy, count yourself
lucky."
81046

Referring to a poster he disagrees with:
"As for "gone all cunty," well, that's definitely fair
and accurate, so carry on"
112581

> OK, having some free time this morning, I thought I'd pull a
Barry. :)