On May 7, 2007, at 5:47 PM, shempmcgurk wrote:

When Rick put you on moderated status because you refused to abide
by
the new rule, I found it annoying to have to keep track of how many
posts per day to approve. And, I fully intend to leave it up to Rick
to count and keep track of people's weekly post counts. Personally,
would rather there were no posting limit, simply because enforcing
it
is a nuisance. But, if there is going to be a limit, it would be my
preference that willful violators be given one warning, and then
booted from FFL if they continue to break the rule.

Fuck you, Adolf.

Breaking out into a chorus of:

The Way We Were

Memories,