<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Judy: "Uh-huh. Thing is, it's not as obvious as
> you'd like to think.
>
> Maybe you should just work on being more
> straightforward:"
>
> Me: I was wondering how you would spin your ridiculous
> misunderstanding as my fault.
>
> Nice touch not backing down on the victim point.
>
> <horselaugh>

She's not worth the "dialog" Curtis. And the idea of this big tub of
condescending snarkiness having a "belly laugh" or a "horselaugh" is
extremely unappealing under any circumstances.

Thank god (and Rick) that her pontifications from on high (horse) are
limited to 5 a day or whatever the current program is. It's a start.