> In a message dated 5/7/07 11:33:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> riceless. Somebody better tell Girish to release some funds.
> Nabluss,  would this be appropiate, or maybe it's better to keep
the
> place in this  state of disrepair to encourage people to keep
their
> eye's closed. That  must be it.
> I’m not sure the TM movement  owns it anymore. I seem to recall
that they let
> it go rather than pay some  taxes. Anyone remember anything about
that?

> The land was leased from the Indian government because it is in a
National
> forest. Evidently the lease  expired or M decided that the place
had been  out
> grown and was not needed any more.

Yes, it has been back in the hands of the Indian government for
several years now.  I was there in March and the forest department
people are beginning to cut away the overgrown areas and have
actually renovated two small houses.  Everything else is totally a
mess.  Meditating inside MMY's old house is still nice and there is
still a very nice vibe there