--
right, but for all practical purposes, the TM "Movement" is virtually
dead.  The only thing that will resusitate it is a practical
demonstration of Sidhis, not butt bouncing.  Otherwise, ordinary people
won't be convinced of the benefits of "Being".  Movies like the X-Men,
Spiderman, Superman, etc; have the younger generation indoctrinated
into the notion of wizards using supernatural powers.
 Short of that, TM simply has little appeal to "outsiders".

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>