--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I agree with most of what yuou said, much of it is almost a truism.
> However what you wrote has little or nothing to do with what I have
> written on NTs. You have either misunderstood (or more accurately I
> may have poorly articulated) what I said, or you have set up, perhaps
> unconsciously, some strawmen and then had a good run at knocking each
> of them down.

What I wrote really had nothing to do with what you wrote, it was just
me taking off on my own trip.  Your points were tight, I was just
winging it!  All the stuff you wrote on human performance fits
perfectly with my goals of life too.  Your points on chemically
enhanced states were right on.

I hope all of us are waking up pitching a tent in the morning.  That's
how I know it is time to start my day in fulfillment!