Comment below:

**

**snip**

> (It's a lovely photo, a beautiful composition, but
> it doesn't remind me much of a Maxfield Parrish
> work.)

 **end**

The warm yellow light on the foreground figure with the same warm
light on the column with blued shadows and a Parrish-blue sky with
the near-white hilation at the horizon are totally Parrish.

It's certainly less involved than most of Parrish's work but it's
very evocative of his style; whether that was intended, added later
by way of Photoshop or merely coincidental is another matter.

When I lived in Fairfield and was working as an artist I studied
Parrish a lot during that time and got to do a catalog cover for the
Crest Jewel in a Parrish knock-off:  http://tinyurl.com/yqhph6

  • [Fai... Marek Reavis
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really -- It's A No-Brainer.
      • ... Marek Reavis
    • ... authfriend
    • ... shempmcgurk