> That occured to me when writing it up. The exact
> *same* story can be pointed to by God freaks

Where did that term come from? Is that the opposite of atheist freaks?
And what's a God freak anyway? I think the term "freak" is possibly
reserved for those pushing an agenda, as it appears you are doing now,
my dear Buddhist atheist.

I have no agenda to push with regard to God. Let's remember it was you
who took exception to my use of that term and others, so if you have a
strong agenda, wouldn't you be the freak? Not trying to "start
something". just think your use of the language points in a different
direction than you intended...:-)