The greatest and weirdest paradox for me is in dealing with the idea
that everything is Pure Consciousness or Brahman. In that case, we
can't say, it's my ignorance that's keeping me from realizing this
since this too is Brahman, the ignorance, the process of moving out
of it, getting into ignorance in the first place...all Brahman. Now
if we start to obssess on this, we go crazy in the infinite regress
of I AM Brahman. In order to get there, we have to reach the end of
infinite regress and just BE. At that point, there is no explanation,
no paradox and no suffering, since suffering is in trying to figure
it out in the first place.